Thursday 17 March 2016

Don't let yourself be killed by your silence!!!

Social networking sites have become a vital part of our life . Many of us stand for or against it. Just like the advent of technology, media or anything that is being introduced into our life, we debate , discuss and detail the pros and cons of it trying to figure out what it really means to us .
I am not here to start off another lecture on this . But I would like to put in my view to a strange but real phase of our reaction to such situations.
We all know that people using social networking sites specially Facebook do start off their day by browsing through their page. ...or log in and out at least once in 48 hours to check whats happening in our dear one's lives.
Facebook is like a sort of newspaper where the news about people close to us are being updated and circulated. As I say this, I don't want you to think that I am against it . I take this viewing as a routine yet generic gesture. 
Most of the time though we might not read fully a share, we will still flip through the posts randomly. But how often do we spend a moment to show our presence with a like or a comment?
 We are too conscious of our social image than the relation we have with that person. Or is it our self portrayed complex that pulls us inwards from doing so?

Forget the likes and the comments.. but many at times , I have come across statements from my friends or close ones stating  "I know you are free these days , because I see you wasting too much of your time in FB or groups in whatsapp posting comments or sharing photos"....lol....
I really pity those who have said this or are thinking so  BECAUSE you wouldn't have come across my post , shares or comments if you were really busy working or been somewhere else....!!! The only difference between me and you is that I am bold enough to show my presence, make people know that my time is valuable, yet I do spend it on their post by reading and commenting because I feel they are much more important than my false ego or  so called framed up busy schedule.....
So please... next time you think of telling me or someone this statement , think twice . I know many people who read this post will surely agree with me . If you are one among them .. share this in your timeline  and if you belong to those silent complex peepers and still be silent  ... dont even dare to like or comment ...
Whatever you are , Be bold enough to be yourself.... Dont let yourself be killed by your silence!!!!!

No comments:

When I was a kid , the word Cancer didn't hold much of a meaning in my life. As I grew people started using as a name for some deadly d...