Tuesday 30 April 2013

initial episode in the journey of my book ...1

I hear the rattling of a new theme within me .... as i decided to start with my new  novel...  Ficion , suspense and supersitions have all been tried and written .so this time i wanted to try something different ...something more interesting  for me and my readers ...so I decided to take the guts to try my imagination in romance ... a genre truely new to me ..in writing though not in life ..... so here I am tapping my pentip on my paper board ready to rollout the  new theme...

3 comments:

travelr said...

A wonderful theme to let your imagination take deep dives and may turns.. All the very best

Sindhu Nandakumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sindhu Nandakumar said...

thank you traveler...

When I was a kid , the word Cancer didn't hold much of a meaning in my life. As I grew people started using as a name for some deadly d...