Wednesday 23 August 2017

My hunt for self identity continues

The hunt of self identity still continues ...lol

Every time I introduce myself to a new face I take a second's break to think how to frame my introduction ... and every time I end up changing my profile according to the situation.
I wonder whether everyone faces the same confusion or is it a facet that I alone go through.
Being a part of the female gender , I agree that our introduction tag keeps changing...sometimes as the daughter of someone ... sometimes as the wife of someone and sometimes as the mother of someone. I agree that relational tags are a pride of every women . Yet I remain confused over my hunt of my self introductory tags ...
I am always unsure to introduce myself as a graphic designer for I know I am not good enough to be tagged so ... 
I can't claim to be a writer as I am still debating on whether I am one ....
Am I a life coach 🤔... lol.. not exactly because even now I find myself in many situations more confused than anyone else ... just like now.
An artist .... no .... 
A blogger ..hmmm.....
A business consultant ... 😏...
A social activist.... maybe ....
There are many more tags that I use for myself doubtfully.... lol... but I always feel that's not how  I want to define myself .
These are just my crazes that I had tried out in life and so I feel that these are not me fully but just a piece of myself.
Hence the search of my identity still continues ...

No comments:

When I was a kid , the word Cancer didn't hold much of a meaning in my life. As I grew people started using as a name for some deadly d...