Saturday 25 February 2017

Let's rise above GENDER

The futher I tread into life, the more I realise the glory of  inspiration. I found many inspiring women around me . Some were  professionals based on their qualifications and  some on their talents.  The word multitasking had been primarly coined to appraise a lady. Quite interesting right? Well , thats what history claims.
Even at times when she is physically challenged ,like pregnancy and also at times when she is mentally challenged like even after facing traumatic incidents like acid attack, rape or family break up, she faces the world with a smile. I respect and applaude those many who have faced  hard times and still stood irrevocable with a victorious smile on their lips .
Well....well.... Pls dont jump into conclusions thinking this is just another write up to glorify women. Its absolutely not one of that .
 I am not a feminist.
 I would like to let all those ladies known whom have been illtreated by some man and then risen and shone in life that "if you claim that some man had thrown you down , abused you or atleast tried to suppress you and if you have risen above that  it is surely because some other man had stood by you at your darker times. Just like there is Mother Theresa, Florence Nitengale, Jansi rani there were many ladies you were accused of forcing girls into flesh trade, human trafficking, adultery and deadly crimes. If  goodness and evil exists in females then why not accept the fact that there is goodness and evil in men too? Lets rise above Gender and stone evil and praise goodness. I have  always been  proud to be a Lady ,and I respect men becuase I have a great father , loving brothers, a wounderful husband, true sons and rocking friends. I have been able to stand high and rise above tears only because of the love and confidence they have bestowed on me . 
 So lets rise above gender and call a devil a devil and an Angel an Angel.... LOL.... i just noticed it.... why is the devil always male and an Angel a female ... In one way that statement sounds apt for this article. It did bring in a smile to my face and also to yours even when the topic of the pen is so grave.... stay smiling  but dont forget to think about this .- Sindhu Nandakumar-
http://dreamsentangled.blogspot.ae/2017/02/lets-rise-above-gender.html

No comments:

When I was a kid , the word Cancer didn't hold much of a meaning in my life. As I grew people started using as a name for some deadly d...